- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Frucor Beverages Pty Ltd (ABN 73 060 091 536) of 2/5 George Street, North Strathfield NSW Australia 2137, telephone: (02) 8762 0399.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion and ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Entries into the promotion open on 12/08/20 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 06/10/20 (“Promotional Period”)
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, purchase any V Energy or Rockstar from a Puma Energy retail outlet in Australia that stocks the ‘Participating Products’ (“Qualifying Purchase”). Individuals must ensure they obtain a purchase receipt for their Qualifying Purchase.
- To enter, individuals must then visit winatpuma.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, email address, telephone number and an uploaded copy of the receipt for your Qualifying Purchase) and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Purchase; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of one (1) entry per person per day is permitted.
- Entrants must retain their original OR a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, products purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individua who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offended are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- A Prize Draw will take place once the promotion has closed on 13th October 2020 at Bamboo Marketing, 20-40 Meagher Street, Chippendale NSW 2008 at 11am AEDT.
- The following prizes will be drawn:
- 1 x Off Road Suzuki RM-Z250cc valued at up $12,000 (including handling and fulfilment costs)
- 1 x Fox V1 Helmet valued at up to $179.95
DISPLACEMENT 249cc ENGINE Single cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC STARTER Primary Kick TRANSMISSION 5-speef, constant mesh FRONT SUSPENSION 48mm KYB dual-chamber inverted spring fork, adjustable compression and rebound damping REAR SUSPENSION Link type, KYB shock with adjustable high and low compression and rebound damping and spring preload FRONT BRAKES Nissin twin-piston caliper, 270mm wave disc REAR BRAKES Nissin single-piston caliper, 240mm wave disc FUEL CAPACITY 6.3L SEAT HEIGHT 955mm LENGTH 2185mm WIDTH 835mm HEIGHT 1255mm WHEELBASE 1485mm WET WEIGHT 106kg WARRANTY N/A MODEL CODE RM-Z250M0
Fox V1 Helmet
- Exceeds ECE 22.05
- Exceeds DOT
- Major Prize of Suzuki RM-Z250cc is being awarded as an off-road dirt bike and therefore any licenses, insurances & on road costs associated with on road use are at the expense of the winner.
- By receipt of prize, each winner agrees to take full responsibility for this prize. The promoter cannot be held liable for any injuries sustained through use or misuse of this prize.
- The total prize pool value is up to $12,179.95 including handling and fulfilment
- Major prize to be fulfilled within 28 days of confirmation from winner.
- Major prize winner will be published online at com.au on 20/10/20.
- Prize cannot be exchanged or taken as cash
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable.
- A draw for any unclaimed or un won prizes may take place on 15/12/2020 at Bamboo Marketing, 20-40 Meagher Street, Chippendale NSW 2008 at 11am AEDT, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at com.au, from 22/12/2020.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any unclaimed or un won instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and prompting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
- Permits: NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/44260 ACT Permit No. TP20/00859 SA Permit No. T20/736